Yay award time!I am finally doing the tag given to me by The lovely Ritu
There are four rules:
1) Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
2) Answer the 10 questions given to you.
3) Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers (I’m passing it to 5) and let them know they have been nominated.
4) Include the Award Badge in your post.
Ten questions and answers
1) What do you personally think is the best thing about blogging?
The best thing other than getting to express my thoughts so they don’t strangle my brain (just kidding) is the fact that I have a chance to get to know so many lovely and interesting people.
2) What one thing is guaranteed to make you cry?
A Holocaust story, long lost family members reuniting after many years apart, and the scene of Mr. Darcy walking out of the mist to meet Elizabeth at random in the Keira Knightley version of “Pride and Prejudice.” GETS ME EVERY TIME.
3) What would you say is your favourite restaurant?
I actually don’t have one but I do have a favorite bakery. It’s this Eastern European bakery in town called Crixa Cakes and it can do no wrong in my book. Ever.
4) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I like where I am, my home is comfortable, my environment is safe. I wouldn’t mind to make an appearance on a beach somewhere, maybe Hawaii for a few hours where I could chill out for a bit with my fiance.
5) If you could only save three things from your house if it was on fire, what would they be?
All my photos, whether in printed format all electronic, the jewelry I inherited from my passed ones, and my favorite books.
6) What is the one fashion trend that you won’t be trying this SS15?
Still not into the crop top or the romper, too old for that shit.
7) What is your pet hate?
Slobber and incessant shedding.
8) What is your favourite scent?
My fiance. Lilac. Roses.
9) What is the word/phrase that you use way too much?
I still say “Like” too much for someone my age.
10) Where do you see yourself in the future?
How far in the future are we talking here? Tomorrow? I am going to wake up, shower, get dressed, commute for an hour, work for a while, then commute back home where I get to go to the dentist and have a root canal. Yay me. In all seriousness, I’d like to see myself married to my fiance and a mom of at least one of his babies. I’d like for us to have a slightly bigger home. I see both of us working and I hope to see both sets of grandparents at our kids’ high school graduations.
So yall can choose to answer questions from above or a few that I’ve dreamt up. Creativity and fun are the key here. I’ll even answer them myself if you want.
- Is there any kind of a doctor you don’t mind going to? I just got back from getting a root canal so I guess I am feeling morbid 🙂
- If you were to recommend a good book for one of your parents to read what would it be?
- What are your honest thoughts on A Song of Ice and Fire, aka Game of Thrones?
- What game is your guilty pleasure? For me it’s definitely Candy Crush Saga right now.
- Do you read gossip blogs?
- What’s the one place in the world you’d like to visit, truly if you had a chance? Even if you’ve been there already?
- Who is your inner nerd?