It’s top ten Tuesday y’alls! And it’s a great one! I present The Broke and The Bookish!‘s Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Favorite of ALL-TIME Authors! I am so excited to share them with you! And I bet I am forgetting some……bleh!
The wonderful and amazing Lisa See. Since the day when I stumbled onto “On Gold Mountain” at the local library, I’ve read everything she’s written. Most of the time I adore her stuff, and the rest of the time? I like it anyway~
- The awesomeness that is Isabel Allende. Goddess. Seriously. Even if I hated Zorro.
- Marian Keyes who is not chick lit! Her stories deal with actual issues facing actual women!
- I love you Jim Butcher! Harry Dresden is it!
- The one, the only Sholem Aleichem without whom there would be no Fiddler
- I’ve loved her forever, Good in Bed indeed. Can’t say how many times I’ve read it in bed!
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, he who gave birth to the entire freaking genre! SHERLOCK!!!!!
- The eternal love of my childhood, Alexandra Brushtein
- Yes, I am going there, George R R Martin! WINTER!!!!
- And of course, Amy Tan